Feb 5, 2015

Webcamoid for Windows is almost complete

A few days after my last post, I made all necessary changes to make Webcamoid works in Windows. So basically, Webcamoid is the first Free Open Source and multiplatform webcam suite, true fact :)


In these screenshots, I'm running Webcamoid from Wine in GNU/Linux, Wine doesn't have a web camera stack, so Webcamoid can only list the cameras but it can't show its controls or use the camera. I've also tested Webcamoid in a real Windows and it seems to be working well except it can't play videos or show the desktop.


Finally, the buttons doesn't show its corresponding icons, its ok because this icons depends on system theme. I must create my own icons.


So, this how Webcamoid's development is going on. Stay tunned for new updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment